Dog Boarding Vacancy
Furry Chums is currently seeking to take on self-employed dog boarder in the Manchester area.
Furry Chums Criteria
- You must drive;
- Preferably over 21 years of age;
- You must not have children under 5 years of age living in the home;
- You will be self-employed;
- You must not have two or more dogs of your own;
- You shall not leave the dogs for more than 2 hours per day;
- You must not live in an apartment;
- You must take out public liability insurance (approx. £80 per year);
- You must have a secure and reasonable sized garden;
- You must have reasonably good availability (i.e. 3 days a week minimal).
- Preferably you will have no cats;
- You will have some experience with dogs;
- You must be prepared to walk the dogs daily in all weather conditions.
- You can earn between £12 - £45 for the days you work;
- Job offers flexible time;
- Pay can be via cash or bank transfer;
- Increase in salary depending on completed training;
- You will be provided help with obtaining your insurance and license if needed;
- Furry chums handle all bookings.
This is ideally suited to a retired individual or someone who works from home to ensure that the dogs have company & attention.
You shall treat the dogs like family pets, giving them 1-2 walks a day and lots of love and affection so that they have a great time with you..
All food etc. will be provided by the dog’s owner and they will be responsible for dropping off and collecting the dog(s) from your home most of the time; however, you may need to pick the dog(s) up and drop them off..
You will be paid per dog per day/night after each job is completed..
Please get in touch using the contact form below to receive an online application form to complete and attach with an up to date CV..